Monday 31 May 2010

Sex and The City Nails

At the weekend I went to see Sex and The City 2 (of course). For me, the programme was never about the plot, but the clothes. Of course I love the girls, and Mr Big, but I really loved seeing the clothes, and New York!
During this film I noticed Samantha’s nails changed as much as her outfits, and this inspired me to do a nail design based on her nails. A lot of the nails in the film seem to be the highly metallic Minx nails. I might pick up some holographic polishes to try and recreate the effect, but for now, I created this look using China Glaze polishes, and some rhinestones.


Products:
Basecoat – Rimmel Stronger
China Glaze – Black out, and For Audrey
Rhinestones from eBay
Collection 2000 top coat


2 comments:

nicoletta said...

WOW they look absolutely brilliant xx

Jess said...

Right now SocialBuy.com has a deal on MINX nails for Angelenos - $42 for a minx mani or pedi at Platinum Image Services on Melrose http://bit.ly/c32Lgy