Wednesday 19 May 2010

Aussie hair care

For a while I have been intrigued by the Aussie hair care range. I decided this weekend to try out the 3 minute miracle treatment. I bought a sachet of it for 99p from Superdrug.
I washed my hair as normal, using my Kerastase shampoo, then slapped this on my hair, for a few minutes whilst I got washed, probably around 5 in total. The first thing I noticed about this product was the smell, I am not convinced I like it. It is a strong peachy smell, but it just reminds me of old ladies. Saying that, the peach in this provides a lot of nourishment for the hair so I can deal with it. I was able to wash it out quite easily as well. I skipped my regular conditioner because my hair is quite thin and I didn't want it to be weighed down. After using the product I do think I could have gotten away with using conditioner as well, as my hair was light and fluffy after it dried.
Overall, I was very pleased with the results after the treatment. My hair feels very soft and nourished, and looks healthy. I would be interested to try other products in this range. The bottles are on offer at the minute 2 for £6, so I might pick up a few things from the range.

K xx

No comments: