Saturday 15 May 2010

Body Shop Bargain

As you may have noticed, I am on a freebie/offers kick at the minute. The latest offer to take my interest is a free Body Shop body butter with Marie Claire magazine. This is not normally one I read and at £3.50 not one of the cheaper mags, however the body butter is worth £5, and I absolutely love them, so I didn’t mind buying this.

You can choose from the Shea Butter, Mango or Love etc… body butter. I chose the Love etc… because I haven’t tried this one before, and so offers like this are great to try out new products. I normally buy the largest size in the body butter as it is better value, so these smaller ones will be great to travel with. Very happy with this purchase.

It is a milky cream, that is soft and easily absorbed, and has a lovely delicate scent! I adore it, and really want to try the perfume now!

Whilst I am on the subject of magazine freebies, if you are a Benefit fan (or even if you’re not) you should make sure to hunt down a copy of Glamour magazine next month (June 10th) to pick up your choice of either Eye Bright Pencil, Bad Gal Pencil or The it Stick. I might buy all 3! 

How do you feel about magazine freebies? Do they send you into a buying frenzy?
K xx

No comments: