Wednesday 12 May 2010

My favourite…

I saw a post on the lovely Abbie’s blog, and decided I would fill it out. I am finally getting round to posting it on here! Basically it is a list of the best makeup items you have ever used, and so here is mine…

Face Primer: Never used one, but recently bought ELF’s primer, so cant wait to try that

Eye Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Lip Primer: I just use lip balm

Mascara Primer: I’ve never tried one that I liked

Foundation: Currently Revlon’s Colorstay (My all time favourite was actually by M&S, but it was discontinued)

Powder: MAC MSF Natural

Face Concealer: dont use

Under Eye Concealer: ELF colour correcting concealer

Blush: DVR Saturday by Everyday Minerals

Bronzer: Nars Laguna

Highlighter: Perfect Topping MSF

Contour: The dark colour from the ebay/CS blush palette. Only one I’ve ever used but love it

Eye Shadow: Tough choice! can i just choose my 88 warm palette?

Eye Liner Pencil: I’m not fussy here, I’ve not found one I prefer

Eye Liner Gel: A Cheapy from Primark

Lip Gloss: Too Faced Mirror Shine

Mascara: Max Factor Masterpiece Lash

Lipstick: MAC A Rose Romance

Lip Balm: Nivea Pearl and Shine

Lip Liner: ELF feather proof liner in Natural Blush

Nail Polish: Collection 2000 (midnight rouge)

So that’s that!

Thanks for reading,

I’ve loved reading everyone else’s favourites! If you’ve not done this, or even if you have link me to it in the comments

K xx

No comments: