Sunday 10 January 2010

My 2010 to-do list

Some things I’d like to get done in 2010. This is likely to be quite long, at the end of the year lets see how much of this I’ve accomplished.

♥ Make a batch of soap, bathbombs, and some creams

♥ make 1 new recipe a week (I’ll blog about these to prove it, 52 by the end of the year then?)

♥ Become crafty – learn to knit, crochet and sew

♥ Make a blanket or 2 – crochet/patchwork etc.

♥ Have a holiday

♥ Decorate my room

♥ Read the books on my bookshelf

♥ Buy a Macbook (or at least a new laptop)

♥ Loose a few lbs (goal is to be 8st7)

♥ Get a new job

♥ Enrol on some courses at open university

♥ Learn how to wax and manicure

♥ Take my tablets regularly (eek I’ll try)

♥ Wii Fit Everyday… starting NOW ☻

This year is going to be quite expensive, I’m going to love every minute though. Hope you’ll come along for the ride.

Link me up to your to-do lists, I’m ever so nosey.

K xx

No comments: