Wednesday 20 January 2010

I ♥ the Postie

Today was a good post day! Today I got a nice little package from Amazon. I had a £15 voucher so decided to pick up a few things.

I ordered 3 books all together but one is not released until February. The two I got today are The Handmade Soap Book, and Cath Kidston’s Sew.
I have been wanting to make my own soaps for a while. I love trying out new things so I thought I would give this book a go. Apparently it is written by a lady from Wales, so hopefully it will be more relevant than the mass market US ones. The Cath Kidston book i saw on a blog and thought it sounded interesting so I figured I may as well pick it up.
I also got this today, a new iPhone.
I’ve been waiting for 3 days as there was a mess up somewhere with them sending it out, but here it is at last! =)


I’m going to have a read/ play around and I’ll let you know what I think of them.
Today was a good day for me! I love getting things in the post it really brightens up my day.
How was your day?
K x

No comments: