Friday 1 January 2010

In 2009…

I always like to do a little summary of what has happened in the past year. This year I thought I would share it with you. I think it will help me think of my New Year resolutions.
2009 was the year…
… I turned 21
… I graduated
… I started my blog
… I spent far too much on makeup
… I went to Wales
… i fell in love with the pub quiz
… my friends got grown up jobs
… me and the boyfriend made our five year plan
… I was obsessed with nail polish
… we broke a toy in the playground. Sorry Kids
… it was all about twitter
… I fell in love with Edward
… Gossip Girl took over my life this summer
… and most American TV shows
… Gavin and Stacey became my friends =)
… I met Adam
… Solicitor and Joiner (two friends) bought a house
… John and Edward rocked out on X-Factor ♥
… We spent New Years at Redborne club with Shane’s uni friends
… the world met Barack Obama
… Michael Jackson sadly died, but it was great hearing some old tunes
… we drove to Great Yarmouth for the day!

2009 was pretty perfect.

No comments: