Thursday 8 October 2009

More Eyeko for your money

If you read my old blog you will remember my rave for Eyeko products! Especially the nail polish and mascara. I will have to dig out the post to remind you!
I have just been on their website and seen some amazing products. There are some limited edition products (o I love limited edition) such as the eye beauty, and the magic mascara which I can’t wait to try, but the main reason for this post is the amazing value sets you can grab your hands on. These would make cute Christmas gifts, or great value presents for yourself. For example, you can pick up all 6 nail polishes for £9, or the tinted cream and Eyeko cream for £8. These are great value and let you try some new products a little cheaper. These can be picked up in Superdrug stores across the UK, or alternatively, order online at eyeko.com and use ambassador code E6706 to get a free gift with every purchase!
Let me know if you pick up any products!

No comments: