Tuesday 20 October 2009

Beauty disappointments

So today has not been a good day for me product wise.
I hit pan on my new Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous foundation! I can not believe it. I have had it for around a month. I haven’t even used it everyday. I don’t know why I have gone through it so fast. I guess this is why I prefer my liquid foundations, they seem to last forever. I am so annoyed with how fast it is using up I will not be repurchasing. It was a great foundation, and don’t get me wrong, there is a fair bit of product left, but I really did not want to be hitting pan that fast, and don't think it will last that much longer.
I am looking at this as an opportunity to find something new and amazing. I have been on this search for a little while now since my Just Perfect foundation was discontinued. I am not sure what to try next, maybe Revlon colour stay, or something by MAC.
The other disappointment comes from the Body Shop. A while ago I did a video raving about the Body Shop at home. I bought two body butters – the Satsuma and the coconut shimmer. This was in August  I think. So today I reach out my Coconut one, and it looks almost solidified and smells very strongly of a plastic or alcohol smell. Not very coconut at all. Now I don’t know what is going on here because I store it in the same place as my Satsuma, which is still lovely, and they are supposed to be good for 12 months.
I am going to investigate. I’ll keep you updated.
Has anyone else had any problems like this?
K x

No comments: