Saturday 6 March 2010

Happy Birthday...

birthday girl
This weekend was my birthday! So exciting, I love birthdays, not just mine, because there is always a sense of excitement in the air.
To help celebrate, here is the birthday inspired nail design I am sporting.
Balloons and happy birthday written on my thumb. I also added a cupcake with a candle in on my ring finger on my other hand, but my camera has ran out of battery.
I wont be making a video on this as it really is so simple, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Here is a quick glimpse at some of the lovely gifts I got (thanks so much everyone), as well as some things I picked up.

I picked up some great bargains and some really cute things (thank you Primark Primani), so I will be showing you those over the next few posts. I have a few other posts lined up as well, and I might get around to writing some in the car this weekend.

To celebrate my birthday I am going out for a meal and some drinks, and then away for the weekend with The Boyfriend. Exciting times indeed!

Are you doing anything exciting this weekend?

K xx

No comments: