Friday 29 July 2011

I ♥ Focco

Look what I got in the post yesterday!

After spying Laura's post on the white faux Wang Rocco bag, I did a little google and fell in love with the gray original. This led to me purchasing this number from eBay.

After ordering it I was tempted by the black, and thought I had made a mistake, as the eBay pictures make the gray look a little tacky. One look inside the envelope and I knew I was wrong. It is a perfect wear with anything colour, It is neutral, but not a harsh boring grey as it has a hint of lilac.

I also love the lining, a classic brown, with cream detailing.

It looks a bit funny when you first take it out the bag, but it hangs lovely when it's filled with all the junk everyday essentials we carry around.


I adore this bag, and I want one in every colour!

Which is your favourite?

K x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you post a link to your seller please? Some foccos are so bad in quality…yours looks awesome! I cannot afford to pay a LOT for a bad focco! Thanks!

tess