Tuesday 4 January 2011

In 2010...

A summary of the last year,
In 2010...
... I turned 22
... I got an amazing job, and started a new career!
... I drove for miles and miles
... I didn't take enough pictures
... The first cousin got married
... Summer Sundays = BBQ
... The grandparents golden wedding
... I attended my first hen night (trauma!)
... I went to London (again),
... Legally Blonde!
... another visit to Nature Land
... it snowed, A LOT!
... it was all about decorating the house
... i learnt (still learning) crochet
... i went sledging for the first time
... weekend in York
... I started a new degree
... the pub quiz continues!
... I know where my life is heading
2010 was a pretty amazing year, thank you to everyone who made it so special!

In 2011 I hope to...
move on at work,
exercise more,
drink more water,
have a holiday - use my passport at least once, and go on a few trips too,
take more photos,
sort out my clothes,
live by: don't use it, don't need it
laugh more, spend more time with the bestie, and appreciate the little moments!

Regular posting to resume soon

K xx

No comments: