Sunday 8 November 2009

Tiger NOTD

Since my post about Primani, I have had a lot of questions about my nails in the pic, so I thought I’d do a quick post to show you what I did to create it. I was inspired to do this by JulieG’s recent video. It is actually quite simple, but lessons learned are use a smaller brush next time (got one on order as we speak), and maybe a little more orange.
So the first thing I did was to paint my nails with one coat of Collection 2000’s Aztec gold.
I then painted my tips at an angle in Beauty UK Neon orange.
Then a final coat of Aztec gold.
To make the tiger stripes I used my black from the OPI Halloween set (Witch Arm?) and a craft brush. On reflection this was a bit large, but I was going for a messy stripy look.


I was pleased with the results, but it definitely needs some tweaking to make it perfect.
K x

No comments: