Wednesday 11 November 2009

ELFy treats!

I was just wasting some time on the net, browsing a few sites and I stumbled among some new things on eyes lips face UK site. The ELF UK site is always a little behind the US so it is probably old news for most, but I don’t like to see what they have on the US site as it makes me so jealous I cant get hold of it.

I think the brush holder is super cute! They also do it in a larger version. I think this will look really nice on my dresser. I already have a glass and bead type holder but this one will fit in nicely too.

I love the theme of the studio line, it looks much better quality than and in a similar style to high end products (typically NARS) so doesn’t look out of place with other make-up in your collection.

I also want to try out the brush cleaner as I am too lazy to shampoo clean my brushes as often as I should, and so a daily cleaner would be great!

The single eye shadows look beautiful, but I am struggling to decide on colours!

I’ll let you know what I end up buying and what I think of course.

Have you get anything you might recommend?

Kx

No comments: