Sunday 1 November 2009

The last for this year…

So, I have been bombarding this site with Halloween, and nail posts in general, but here is my last for this Halloween, and the design I actually wore on Halloween. If you hadn’t noticed from all the posts I love Halloween and found the nail art a great way to get into the Halloween spirit.
The final design I went for was a simple black and white, skull design. I painted my nails alternatively black and white, and then used my Konad plate M13 to create the skull design in the contrasting colour.



On my little pinkie nail, I opted for the “Halloween design with the knife above it. I thought the skull would make that little nail look too crowded. I really like this combination and am going to keep it on for a few days more!


As a finishing touch, I added my China Glaze Ghoulish Glow top coat to my ring finger on my left hand. Having one glow in the dark nail was a lot more freaky that having them all painted glow in the dark! It did smudge the Konad design a little but nothing too drastic.


I best get planning some bonfire night themed nails!
What did you all wear for Halloween?
K x

No comments: