Saturday 3 July 2010

MAC temptations...

The lure of limited edition products from MAC is somehow too much for me to bear, and I know a lot of people with this problem. I rarely buy anything from MAC's regular line. If I like a collection I tend to go crazy for it, and then there can be months where none of the products interest me.
For In The Groove, I am not sure how I feel, when I first saw pictures I was tempted by most of the the lip products, but now I am not so sure I am interested in much. I feel kind of guilty for just letting it go, and am sure by the end of the day I will have purchased. Here is what I am looking at in my cart:

Jazzed Lipstick
    





 Hang Loose Mineralised Blush


  Gift Wrap Superglass



and finally, Viva Glam GaGa which I still haven't got round to purchasing.


This, however is purely based on the website, as my closest counter is over an hour away, and is always hellish, especially with new collections. I normally go crazy for MSF's, but I think I am at a point where I have too many, and can pass them up.

all images edited from the MAC website

No comments: