Sunday 8 January 2012

My sale purchases...

My sale shopping this year must have been a bit halfhearted. I cant have been interested in shopping this past few weeks as I have only ended up with a (very) small ASOS order.

I love the anatomicals and ASOS stuff, its all so gimicky, right up my street! I got the "breath-a-lies" kit which had mints and a mouth spray, perfect for the handbag. Also I had never had one of those gel eye masks, and it would be rude not to try it seeing as it was in the sale (It seems to be sold out now, but here is a similar one). I also picked up a barry m eye liner and the black shatter polish for a bargain of £3 total.
Finally, I cannot wait to wear this Lipsy hair band on a night out

What did you pick up in the sales?

K x

1 comment:

GlassesShop said...

Thanks for sharing!