Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year, 2012!

In 2011...
I worked too much
I lost my Grandad, and my kitty (heart broken!)
I went to Ibiza
I met many beautiful people
Nights out, dancing and laughing
Henry's!
Megabus to london
Shrek the musical
2 friends weddings
Eden Camp
My little brother moved out
I met my Partner in Crime at work
My first New Year around town!
I shattered my iPhone screen...
But I got the new iPhone 4s
It's been an up and down year


In 2012...
I want to make the most of my time
Treasure every moment
Love and laughter to be key

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year and 2012 is kind to you. I had a perfect New Year's Eve, and I spent it with some amazing people, dancing the night away. Thank you to everyone who made 2011 what it was, I love you all.

K x

No comments: