Tuesday 25 October 2011

Precision application

Last week I got some new brushes. Surprise surprise they are from Sigma.
A couple of weeks ago Sigma released their new collection of 4 precision brushes. These are pretty unique, and were a must purchase for me. The brushes included in the Precision kit are pretty much smaller versions of the Sigmax Kabuki brushes, including the new pointed tip brush.

P80 - Precision Flat
This is a small flat top brush, and is great for buffing concealer into small areas, and providing a flawless finish. This brush is great for cream and liquid product like concealer.

P82 - Precision round
This brush is pretty unique. It is designed to mimic finger tips in makeup application. The shape of this brush makes it ideal for applying products on and around the eyes. Eyeshadow bases and concealer apply well with this brush, and the shape makes it easy to get into tight corners other brushes might miss.

This brush is great for contouring. It provides a sharp,  defined  look whilst still blending the product.  Works well with powder and cream products.  This brush can be used for larger areas such as contouring the cheek, but  also for more detailed work, it is ideal for contouring the nose, or highlighting the cheek and eye areas.

P86 - Precision Tapered
This tapered brush is perfect for getting into tiny detailed areas. This brush works well for concealer under the eye, as well as highlighting. I enjoy using this brush because it is something a little different. I also cant wait to try the F86, the corresponding kabuki brush in the Sigmax collection.


I have loved trying out these brushes and finding different uses for them. I don't however think they are all essentials. Depending on your usage of makeup depends on which brushes you might get. I would recommend all of them, and I do like a variety of brushes in my collection, but notice how many of the uses overlap.
Including shipping to the UK these cost me around £35 which I thought was a good deal. And with no import duty I was pretty pleased.Thank you, Sigma Beauty!

Have you tried these out yet?

K x

No comments: