Saturday 25 September 2010

Jumping on the band wagon

So, I'm a little behind on the whole Etsy and sideways cross necklace things.
I had never bought anything from Etsy before, but I cam see an obsession forming! I am very impressed.

Here are some pictures, although I'm sure you all know what I am talking about.

I wanted to upload an outfit pic, or atleast a headshot wearing this, but my hair wasn't co-operating today... I really enjoyed wearing the outfit, and will post it when my hair behaves!
As far as my first experience with Etsy, it was perfect. Very fast, hassle free transaction. The seller was lovely and helpful, and it was beautifully packaged!
I am now becoming more interested in this type of jewellery rather than the cheap and cheerful accessories I usually wear, although I still have a love for that.

Some more things to add to my wishlist...
1 2 3
These can all be found on Etsy/Ebay, and are very similar to the higher end finer jewellery that is popular at the moment.
Etsy really is a hidden gem for things like this!

K xx

No comments: